The Eclipsanator... New Videos

hurculiner works well too and it goes on thicker, its definately not cheap tho, cost about $80 to spray and stain that box and its only 3.6cuft, imagine a 10-20cuft

theres about and 1/8" on the inside and outside and it seems to have deaden the wood somewhat too, along with looking sick

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Well I think I will use try this stuff out..My father in law works at Autozone and I bet he can use that discount FTW!!! I may just do my whole box with this stuff..Whats the trick to getting it on thick? Going Slow??? or what? Your box looks awesome. Also about how much would 5 cans of that stuff cover??

zaxfire - i cant stress how long it actually took me to finish this cause box, i had to wait in between coats about an hour

the solvents takes awhile to evaporate

i think each panel has 3-4 layers, in total i used 10 cans i think, 1 flat black enamel, and 1 clear enamel

and the only thing you have to do i sand it with 100grit and spray and it adheres nicely

5 cans would cover the outside of a 4 cuft box or less nicely

its 7.49 at wal-mart

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: Wooohoooo, Ea alt has been installed and works great, all we are waiting for is my friends digital mulitmeter so i can set the gains

We tested it slightly and is was pushing massive amounts of air.. no vids.. but tomorrow ill have vids and pics of final setup

Right know we still need to cut the wires as short as possible and clean up leftover wire.

Sounded pretty good during the 20 seconds of testing :lol:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived