Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

its on break so its not bad....although i dont understand the fascination with shit this week. Dont tell me your not fascinated by it because your going out of your way to post a vid with shit again.....

its work- safe so im not trippen. I just dont understand why you went out of your way to find more vids with shit in them.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

that vid was horrible, absolutley nasty, I looked it up, and seen all the comments on that video... this one isnt that bad

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted (edited)
its on break so its not bad....although i dont understand the fascination with shit this week. Dont tell me your not fascinated by it because your going out of your way to post a vid with shit again.....

its work- safe so im not trippen. I just dont understand why you went out of your way to find more vids with shit in them.

U know mate, to b honest, i dont know what to say,.

In my defence, this whole 'shit' thing is merely coincidental.!

Edit: would the all 18+ access thing b more apropriate the next time i find something a little out of the ordinary?

Edited by Quin
Posted
:lol: im just glad im not the only sick *cker on here lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...