Parting out 98 Silverado

I am parting out a 1998 chevy silverado ext cab. No alternator, no computer, no suspension, no stereo anything, no wheels, no power steering pump.

- Freshly rebuilt 4l60e with paperwork. YOU PULL IT OUT 1000 obo

-5.0l vortec v8 with 123,xxx miles YOU PULL IT OUT 1300$obo

- Shaved taligate 250$

- Seats (driver power, 60/40 with center console ) 250$obo

- Fuel tank 100obo

- fuel pump (3 months old) 150$

- Driver power window/ power mirror switch assembly (only part of mirror works) 30$

- Headlights with clear corners 100$

The rest of it make me an offer

- shaved doors

- Dash

- Dash bezel (has small screw holes from a couple toggle switches)

- door panels (has some cracks in driver panel, passenger side perfect)

- hood

- chrome grille with billet

- Bed with custom taillights in roll pan. Has a few dents

- brakes

If you can think of anything else, call, text it or email the craiglist link. I have the title, but it wont smog and I cant afford the computer and the broken parts. If you want to buy the entire truck will all the parts make me an offer and you can tow it away.

530 383 6700 email [email protected]

DSCN1920.jpg

chrismarksshow2011.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

great truck if anyone needs parts great guy to buy from

:drinks: :drinks: I hope soon we can get your truck on the ground :good:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

I need more people to buy some parts!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

what kinda price are you looking at for the grille shipped to 18337

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I need more people to buy some parts!

If only you were closer id love to get that tailgate :(

Yeah id imagine shipping that wouldnt be cost effective lol. Im so surprised nobody local has picked that up. it has one crack int he bondo, but sanding it down for 30 seconds would fix it, its very small

what kinda price are you looking at for the grille shipped to 18337

I have never shipped. Do I take it off, package it and then take it to ups and see how much it is? I'll give you a great deal on it, just pm with what I have to do, and make me an offer

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

you can measure it and weight it then go on fedex or ups etc and get a quote. shipping may be a deal breaker on it. not sure.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you can measure it and weight it then go on fedex or ups etc and get a quote. shipping may be a deal breaker on it. not sure.

I still gotta do that just havnt thought about it. Iv been selling little things off the truck, but none of the higehr dollar parts which is frustrating.

Still LOTS of parts for sale people, locals come get it!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png