Sonic Electronix

In my experience, I think the right is the pos, and the left is the neg. Or you can test each side of the terminal, and if it goes up, then its pos and correct, or if it goes down it the wrong side.

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

normally the positive speaker terminal is always the left terminal when the speaker is sitting upright on the magnet.

So in this picture the positive would be the right terminal.

You can take a 9volt battery, and test the speaker with that, put 2 wires to the battery, if the speaker cone moves inwords towards the magnet, it is wired backwords, so flip the wires around on the battery. once the cone moves outwards away from the magnet, look at the battery and see which side of the 9volt says positive, follow that wire to the speaker terminals, and that is the positive one.

normally the positive speaker terminal is always the left terminal when the speaker is sitting upright on the magnet.

So in this picture the positive would be the right terminal.

You can take a 9volt battery, and test the speaker with that, put 2 wires to the battery, if the speaker cone moves inwords towards the magnet, it is wired backwords, so flip the wires around on the battery. once the cone moves outwards away from the magnet, look at the battery and see which side of the 9volt says positive, follow that wire to the speaker terminals, and that is the positive one.

Thanks bro worked perfectly. It is the right one in the pic that is pos :drinks:

Archived