Mechman Alternators

300+a alternator, 240+a @ IDLE!!!!!!!!!! On car test.

Nice! Glad to know you guys have done stuff with them.

What alts do you offer for them? I have a 1999 Mercury Mountaineer with the 5.0 in it.

Thanks!

Our most popular for your Mountaineer is our 270a unit. 165a @ 700rpm, 270a by 1700rpm of engine speed as tested on the vehicle. $449 is the regular price, $404.10 + shipping with our October deal.

I was checking your site to see what you have to fit a 2007 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L V-8 and it only shows the 270amp.Im trying to run 2 270amp Alts and wanted to know with those 2 what would my idle volts be? Also could you PM me with a price for 2 shipped to APO,AE 09603 powder coated white? Thanks

Your voltage is determined by the PCM on your vehicle, not by the alternator.

Idle amperage with the 270a unit is 165a in your application.

You can't run both alternators to the same battery bank on your vehicle due to the PCM control.

any idea on what the model for a chevy w/350 will cost

Depends on the application, what is this going on?

80 Impala, Im doing the swap to the 5rib belt soon.

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I was checking your site to see what you have to fit a 2007 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L V-8 and it only shows the 270amp.Im trying to run 2 270amp Alts and wanted to know with those 2 what would my idle volts be? Also could you PM me with a price for 2 shipped to APO,AE 09603 powder coated white? Thanks

Your voltage is determined by the PCM on your vehicle, not by the alternator.

Idle amperage with the 270a unit is 165a in your application.

You can't run both alternators to the same battery bank on your vehicle due to the PCM control.

any idea on what the model for a chevy w/350 will cost

Depends on the application, what is this going on?

80 Impala, Im doing the swap to the 5rib belt soon.

Also 79 vette but v belt.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

This unit will not work with a single v-belt, it will do nothing but slip. The GM applications of this unit will be determined as soon as the prototype is finished and tested on our test vehicle.

This unit will not work with a single v-belt, it will do nothing but slip. The GM applications of this unit will be determined as soon as the prototype is finished and tested on our test vehicle.

Ok thanks

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

• 4 weeks later...

I would love one of this bad azz Alts for my jeep. Probably no time soon but I was talking with my local audio shop and told them about ur teaser video you posted and they were like WTF. Haha. Loving my 270a alt though. Thanks again for the great communtiion and quick turnaround.