Text this to a girl for guaranteed sex

Ahhhh yes, firetruck/red light.

You: wanna play a game?

Her: sure, what game?

You: firetruck/red light.

Her: how do you play?

You: I start with my hand on your knee and work my way up, and when you feel uncomfortable, you say red light.

Her: ok!

Start moving your hand up her leg and when she says red light, you keep going to the naughty zone and you tell her that firetrucks don't stop for red lights ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

so what thread is she in in 18+?

none yet. iv known her since high school, and back when she was 17 she took som neked pics for her boyfriend at the time, and when they broke up he sent them all around the school. ever since then she has been real touchy about sending 18+ pics of herself to anyone. im tryin tho.

lol so this chick got scarred for life because her ex sent nekked pics of her all around the school, and now here you are trying to get nekked pics of her to post on the internet?

that's kind of a dick move dontcha think? lol

you know what this is called. Cockblocking. think of the married and involved men.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so what thread is she in in 18+?

none yet. iv known her since high school, and back when she was 17 she took som neked pics for her boyfriend at the time, and when they broke up he sent them all around the school. ever since then she has been real touchy about sending 18+ pics of herself to anyone. im tryin tho.

lol so this chick got scarred for life because her ex sent nekked pics of her all around the school, and now here you are trying to get nekked pics of her to post on the internet?

that's kind of a dick move dontcha think? lol

you know what this is called. Cockblocking. think of the married and involved men.

e-blocking.....its sweeping the nation

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I friggin love this thing haha try this

Girl, you got 206 bones in your body, want one more?

BTW im not sure how many bones a girl has in they body so fix that when you try the line lol

2001 Dodge Ram

Kenwood Deck

Pioneer speakers

How about...

"Hey wanna bang? I'm a little horny."

Then you can ether wait till they respond to say this or say it right away.

"Oh shit, I meant hang... not bang... and lonely, not horny... awkward"

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived