opinions wanted on beyma products

cracker

whats up everybody im just looking for some input on some beyma midbass/midranges. im used to hearing a set of RF power coaxles, one set of 4" in my pilars and a set of 6.5"s in the doors( now sold). im wondering if these will sound as good or better then the RFs and any good or bad about them.

Beyma 6MI80 6.5"

Beyma 6MI90 6.5"

found here at audiosavings

http://www.audiosavings.com/category/Midbass-Speakers.aspx?attr_manufacturer2=BEYMA

also if i were to do either set of those in my doors would a set of beyma tweets in my pilars sound like ass since they are so far from the mids or would they be ok. i just want a simple but some what powerful front stage, not really SQ but def dont want anything harsh sounding. im not sure what tweeters because im unsure what my max depth is on my pilars at this min. thanks ahead of time for any input. i dont have net right now except my celly which i cant sign in on but i will be keeping my eyes on this thread for any replies :drinks:

Dan

things i can say about the ones your looking at is they'll get crazy loud with minimal power, stupid loud with rated power and sound good. may require a little eq work depending on your setup... cons are they'll have minimal if any mid bass as they have to be crossed at about 200-300hz.... i run the pro 6wnds in my doors and kicks if its in your budget id look in to those as they'll have way better mid bass and still get loud...hope this helps :drinks:

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

what he said^^^ they def get way louder than the RF's on little power, but when u do give them rated good luck lol

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived