Well I'm out of the loop when it comes to all these new cellphones out nowadays so give me some suggestions for my Verizon upgrade and explain why you recommend it.

I basically just text and make calls because that's all my current phone does but anything extra would be nice.

Thanks in advance :drinks:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

droid bionic

head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix

all in my 2003 chevy suburban.

Any Android phone with exception of googles phone, ANY firmware update must go through each carrier and can take up to 6 months to get it from your network provider and that's if they don't just wait til the next firmware comes out. The biggest issue I had with Android, lots of makers, carriers, ect... I'm partial to the iPhone because I've NEVER HAD AN ISSUE with one and ive owned them all. One maker, one firmware, I put I like this, Android is for kids who like to put custom wallpaper and custom tones, iPhones are for adults who don't give a crap about wallpapers and ringtones. iPhone users simply want a phone that gets internet, texting, facebook, twitter, blah blah blah. A lot of people don't like the iPhone because it's proprietary and so is everything for it. Other than that, all smart phones do the same thing, call, text, Internet, Facebook, twitter, weather, stocks, whatever you want.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Usually the "non smart phones" are kinda shitty so the choices aren't that good where I go. But I won't know until I go in a little bit.

Another thing I am worried about is the data plan because I have the most basic one so I'm not sure how much data I get compared to how much Facebook or something uses.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Any Android phone with exception of googles phone, ANY firmware update must go through each carrier and can take up to 6 months to get it from your network provider and that's if they don't just wait til the next firmware comes out. The biggest issue I had with Android, lots of makers, carriers, ect... I'm partial to the iPhone because I've NEVER HAD AN ISSUE with one and ive owned them all. One maker, one firmware, I put I like this, Android is for kids who like to put custom wallpaper and custom tones, iPhones are for adults who don't give a crap about wallpapers and ringtones. iPhone users simply want a phone that gets internet, texting, facebook, twitter, blah blah blah. A lot of people don't like the iPhone because it's proprietary and so is everything for it. Other than that, all smart phones do the same thing, call, text, Internet, Facebook, twitter, weather, stocks, whatever you want.

This is about the dumbest thing I have heard in a very long time. Please do not listen to this idiot! I can assure you that my droid does everything his iphone does and then some and i wont have to be connected to itunes or spend money for apps to do it!

:ninja:

now off to er!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived