Let this be a lesson to them and anybody else, don't assume you won't get your ass handed to you by a fast food employee! LOL. In the words of Kevin Hart, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIIIIIGHT! YOU GON LEARN TODAY!"

this x100. some people think just cause someone is wearing a uniform and on the job they wont defend themselves. ive had to remind plenty of people where im from and getting in my face will get their feelings hurt

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

You have to remember Merz that he's a convicted felon for killing a 17 year old classmate when he was 19, sentenced 10-12.5 years and barely got out this past March. He probably still has the prison mentality I guarantee you, so when he simply told her he needs to make sure the $50 bill she handed him was real and she gets all pissy and slashes his face then jumping the counter I'm sure he's gonna react the way he did. He hit them when they were on the ground cuz they were trying to get up.

Let this be a lesson to them and anybody else, don't assume you won't get your ass handed to you by a fast food employee! LOL. In the words of Kevin Hart, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIIIIIGHT! YOU GON LEARN TODAY!"

Honestly he could plead his case for PTSD since he's been out of prison for less than a year. PTSD doesn't just apply to just combat vets, it can be applied to anyone. I can't say what I would have done. I mean shit, the gangsta girl could of had a knife or something. Look at how far back he keeps getting. He's obviously in a defensive stance even when the two girls are out of eye sight. If someone hits me in the face it sets me off, plus they came into his comfort area. Its like corning an animal in all honestly. His prior conviction is the only thing keeping him from walking imo

Damn just read the article. Dude was an excon accused of murder. One of the chicks slashed his face. So he beat them with a metal rod. One chick has fractured skull and broken arm.

Not sure how this is going to go for the guy. But looks like he was trying to get his shyt together. And this is probably going to set him back.

Stop posting in this thread if you can't read and post correct facts after reading them. If you read the article, you would know that he was "slapped" and not slashed in his face as you so claim. You will also know that he was not "ACCUSED" of murder but he was actually convicted of murder and did a 10 year prison stent. This is how people get wrong information. You were also wrong in posting that it was a dude when the article said 2 chicks, but my guess is that you seen the video before you read the article and even then you would have prob got it wrong anyway.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Is it sad that i laugh at this video? I mean, its rediculous how ignorant some people are and they make a scene in a public place for no reason, unless that $50 was counterfit. The guy did the right thing, he over extended it a little bit...as he could have stopped after they were down, but oh well.

Edited by cjN

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt