Gatorcity Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 Kamel Red Lights...most ppl don't know what they are, so here is a pic comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
bassaholicsfl Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 Dont smoke but I do chew, Its either Copenhagen Long Cut Orginal or Copenhagen Snuff "Chrome Lid" as my sister calls it lol 2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.
deeje Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 Camel Turkish silvers or Marlboro 27s Can of Copenhagen black when I cant smoke. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
JEMT8 Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 Kamel reds or camel blues. Marlboro smooths when I feel like a menthol and marlboro reds when I have to bum them because thats what everyone has around here. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Winn Posted October 15, 2011 Report Posted October 15, 2011 Damn schools and organizations need to quit spending Millions on advertising smoking cause obviously, it aint working :rofl: OP arnt you like 16 anyways? I mean just asking its still legal i thought? you just cant buy them You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
FreekDesignz Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 Damn schools and organizations need to quit spending Millions on advertising smoking cause obviously, it aint working :rofl: OP arnt you like 16 anyways? I mean just asking its still legal i thought? you just cant buy them I can buy them from a few gas stations around here because they don't ID me. And the cops around here don't give a shit. I can smoke on my "Tabocco Free" campus all day and NOBODY will say shit about it. The police here would rather yell at you for littering than take the cigs away and fill out papers. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Winn Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Damn schools and organizations need to quit spending Millions on advertising smoking cause obviously, it aint working :rofl: OP arnt you like 16 anyways? I mean just asking its still legal i thought? you just cant buy them I can buy them from a few gas stations around here because they don't ID me. And the cops around here don't give a shit. I can smoke on my "Tabocco Free" campus all day and NOBODY will say shit about it. The police here would rather yell at you for littering than take the cigs away and fill out papers. Yea at my "Tobacco Free Campus" Has smokers every where to and the three cops there just doesnt give a shit You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Stephen_og Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 dont smoke but i chew. Copenhagen straight is where its at THIS!!! but not a fan of the striaght lol either wintergreen or griz wintergreen. I would do Kodiak but its fuckign expensive at the indian res. Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it) 2013 Ford Focus Hatch 2x DC lv3 15s 2x b2 quotas XS batts DC power alt That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.
beat2deth Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 im going on 2 months quitting, but when i was smoking it was always marlboro reds.
Cardboardcat15 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Never really liked cigarettes that much, but I do love cigars. Padron 3000, JR alts, all great smokes. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.