Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

the string trick works or you can cut the old belt to where you want it then drill a hole at each end the use a peice of thick 1 starnd wire and link the 2...just be sure to twist the wire opposite side of the pully on the belt...works for me when i dont wanna drive 30 mins to get a belt

I in town anyways, so I might as well just git r done.

Btw: doing the measuring it came out to 84.75". Does that sound right? I'm planning on buying an 85" belt.

Posted

If they've got an 84.75" belt, sure, go for it. But I'd say 85" Is the way to go. Measuring with a string doesn't account for the thickness of the belt, so the added thickness might add on the extra .25"

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Hope it works out for you man!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Alright I just bought an 85" belt. I can't wait to get home and see what I can do! :D

Show us some top speed videos!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Alright I just bought an 85" belt. I can't wait to get home and see what I can do! :D

Show us some top speed videos!

I would but the belt is about 3"-4" to short. <_<

I had to bypass the tensioner and the breaks just to get it to the axle.

It does go much faster than it used to. Tomorrow I'm going to exchange the belt for an 89" one.

Btw: I went mudding today and while going up a steep hill the tractor started a wheely and since I had no breaks it flipped right on top of me then stalled. But after I got up and rolled it back over she started right on up!

I'll try to get a vid up tomorrow bro! :good:

Posted

Wheneasuring the belt, did you take cluch movement into account? also how much belt wrap is around the rear pully?

I used to race lawnmowers, havr a few tricks up my sleeve..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6512 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...