Hikato Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Hahah. Was gifted an IS-F on level up, figured it's only right to go SMD style with it. So who is loving Forza 4? 2012 Ford F150 XLT CrewCab w/ 3.5L EcoBoost V6 - Livernois Motorsports 93 Octane Performance Tune - 6000k HIDs Hi/Lo + Fogs - 5% Tint all around w/ 7" Brow (50% windshield soon) - 6" BDS Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit - 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts - 20" Chrome Ballistic Jester Wheels - 4" Heartthrob Exhaust - Airraid Cold Air Intake - Pioneer AVH-P4400BT - 2x Sundown SA 10s in under-seat ported enclosure. (ports+subs forward) - Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP (T400-4 soon) - Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components
THEKINGsBACK Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 That looks Damn good... he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
deathcards Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 its fun playing against friends still don't know why they get so mad skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Hikato Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 its fun playing against friends still don't know why they get so mad hahah. yeah. Preordered it but I got it yesterday. got lucky and they had an extra so I upgraded to the Limited Collectors Edition, because when I pre-ordered, I didn't upgrade then, and by time I wanted to, it wasn't available in the system anymore. My buddy has had it since Tuesday and was like level 21. He told me "good luck catching up". I passed him earlier, wonder what he'll say when he finds out. 2012 Ford F150 XLT CrewCab w/ 3.5L EcoBoost V6 - Livernois Motorsports 93 Octane Performance Tune - 6000k HIDs Hi/Lo + Fogs - 5% Tint all around w/ 7" Brow (50% windshield soon) - 6" BDS Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit - 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts - 20" Chrome Ballistic Jester Wheels - 4" Heartthrob Exhaust - Airraid Cold Air Intake - Pioneer AVH-P4400BT - 2x Sundown SA 10s in under-seat ported enclosure. (ports+subs forward) - Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP (T400-4 soon) - Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components
deathcards Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 its fun playing against friends still don't know why they get so mad hahah. yeah. Preordered it but I got it yesterday. got lucky and they had an extra so I upgraded to the Limited Collectors Edition, because when I pre-ordered, I didn't upgrade then, and by time I wanted to, it wasn't available in the system anymore. My buddy has had it since Tuesday and was like level 21. He told me "good luck catching up". I passed him earlier, wonder what he'll say when he finds out. lol i am only lvl 12 too busy with school and work skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Hikato Posted October 16, 2011 Author Report Posted October 16, 2011 I've just been playing a lot since I got off Friday. level 22 at the moment lol 2012 Ford F150 XLT CrewCab w/ 3.5L EcoBoost V6 - Livernois Motorsports 93 Octane Performance Tune - 6000k HIDs Hi/Lo + Fogs - 5% Tint all around w/ 7" Brow (50% windshield soon) - 6" BDS Suspension Lift + 2" Leveling Kit - 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country M/Ts - 20" Chrome Ballistic Jester Wheels - 4" Heartthrob Exhaust - Airraid Cold Air Intake - Pioneer AVH-P4400BT - 2x Sundown SA 10s in under-seat ported enclosure. (ports+subs forward) - Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP (T400-4 soon) - Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 Components
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.