You don't need a H/O alt for 2500?

Do you even know what amperage your stock alt is?

90 and also I was thinking an extra 16v.. It's like watts/volts= amps

So you plan to add a 16v battery to your 12v charging system?

I was in no way trying to offend you with my previous post, but please read up on proper gain settings (via oscope or DD-1). You do not want to send a clipped wave to your subwoofer, it will harm and possibly kill it.

I used to have little kickers and B.S woofers(before the well educated folks here at SMD schooled me) and id clip the hell out of them and never know it and thought yea its soo loud, little did i know it was really my ears barking to the jideous sound coming into them. Once i got my real equipment and start playing slight clipping on it i really understood. Tune your gains the right way and never outsmart your common sense in the mobile audio world and you'll be fine

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

16volts...and soundsteam amp? don't..

buy yourself a couple xs batts few runs 0 and get someone on here who live near you help you

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Then stick with a beginners system. That's what you should've done in the first place. You're not experienced enough for a larger system.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

run the 2500 at 2ohm..get maybe 2 batts from xs..then when affored more buy more.

the soundstream 2500d will fry at 16v. you wont want over 14.4v

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived