pitbullninja Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 its only like the 9th thread about the same sub question.. OP Ask questions now pay less later. the questions have been answered, your just being ignorant and not listening to people who are trying to help you is all Before you start offending me. I get as much information about the products.. I may ask the same questions, but I get different answers about what's good about the btl or whats good about the level 3. I don't want to have to do this but one time. And to me, patience isn't ignorant... It's the opposite, would you rather be like ok a d1 btl it is! When in fact 2 weeks ago I learned I'm going with a d2 so I can wire it at 1 ohm. Do you get me? I am listening.
kam311 Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 You have to be the most ignorant kid ever... it's cool maybe you can come back to this thread later and read all of the great advice after you blow all your shit up! And as for the 12's comment, that is the fucking most stupid comment I have ever heard I think. I have 2 12's on 2k watts and I'm not claiming to be the loudest system and especially not on the forum by any means! But Id be willing to bet you a lot of money that it would he the loudest youve ever heard. Try not to be so dumb kid, everyone wants to help you. so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
woodzyspl Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 this thread was funny as shit lol bet your wire is like 4 gague and your gonna fry everything you install..even if it 0 bet you do 1 run.. as we ormost have said, read up on this site and study. google how many batts will i need for 2500watts and go from there.. the soundstream you probably wont see the 2.5k after rise and your volt drop you prob gonna see 900 watts lol AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
pitbullninja Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 You have to be the most ignorant kid ever... it's cool maybe you can come back to this thread later and read all of the great advice after you blow all your shit up! And as for the 12's comment, that is the fucking most stupid comment I have ever heard I think. I have 2 12's on 2k watts and I'm not claiming to be the loudest system and especially not on the forum by any means! But Id be willing to bet you a lot of money that it would he the loudest youve ever heard. Try not to be so dumb kid, everyone wants to help you. Your obviously trying to piss me off by calling me ignorant, dumb, and a kid.. What child has a car dipshit? And I'm not the smartest when it comes to car audio.. No I'm just starting obviously... I've said first build 3 times. So shut the he'll up and go away. As for the rest of you.. You guys can stay for actually helping me out. The 12s comment.. All the 12s I've heard haven't impressed me so what else am I going to go off of? YouTube??? Yeah right you can't even hear the actual system.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 You would be surprised at what a couple of 8 inch subs could do . Knowledge is power and everyone starts somewhere buddy. I USED to think I could run an SMD 18 on a boss amp. Lol
kam311 Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 You have to be the most ignorant kid ever... it's cool maybe you can come back to this thread later and read all of the great advice after you blow all your shit up! And as for the 12's comment, that is the fucking most stupid comment I have ever heard I think. I have 2 12's on 2k watts and I'm not claiming to be the loudest system and especially not on the forum by any means! But Id be willing to bet you a lot of money that it would he the loudest youve ever heard. Try not to be so dumb kid, everyone wants to help you. Your obviously trying to piss me off by calling me ignorant, dumb, and a kid.. What child has a car dipshit? And I'm not the smartest when it comes to car audio.. No I'm just starting obviously... I've said first build 3 times. So shut the he'll up and go away. As for the rest of you.. You guys can stay for actually helping me out. The 12s comment.. All the 12s I've heard haven't impressed me so what else am I going to go off of? YouTube??? Yeah right you can't even hear the actual system. Don't be mad, I'm just saying man. We keep giving you information and you get all defensive. You should trust the people that know what they are talking about. so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
pitbullninja Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 this thread was funny as shit lol bet your wire is like 4 gague and your gonna fry everything you install..even if it 0 bet you do 1 run.. as we ormost have said, read up on this site and study. google how many batts will i need for 2500watts and go from there.. the soundstream you probably wont see the 2.5k after rise and your volt drop you prob gonna see 900 watts lol It's 0 gauge.
pitbullninja Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 You would be surprised at what a couple of 8 inch subs could do . Knowledge is power and everyone starts somewhere buddy. I USED to think I could run an SMD 18 on a boss amp. Lol 1. Thanks for being respectful 2. Looks like I need more demos.. Anyone coming to Vegas soon?
pitbullninja Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 You have to be the most ignorant kid ever... it's cool maybe you can come back to this thread later and read all of the great advice after you blow all your shit up! And as for the 12's comment, that is the fucking most stupid comment I have ever heard I think. I have 2 12's on 2k watts and I'm not claiming to be the loudest system and especially not on the forum by any means! But Id be willing to bet you a lot of money that it would he the loudest youve ever heard. Try not to be so dumb kid, everyone wants to help you. Your obviously trying to piss me off by calling me ignorant, dumb, and a kid.. What child has a car dipshit? And I'm not the smartest when it comes to car audio.. No I'm just starting obviously... I've said first build 3 times. So shut the he'll up and go away. As for the rest of you.. You guys can stay for actually helping me out. The 12s comment.. All the 12s I've heard haven't impressed me so what else am I going to go off of? YouTube??? Yeah right you can't even hear the actual system. Don't be mad, I'm just saying man. We keep giving you information and you get all defensive. You should trust the people that know what they are talking about. Well I get defensive when I'm called ignorant. Who doesn't?
miniSPLlancer Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 Bump 2011 Mitsubishi OutlanderSony 712 Soundqubed HDS208 Alpine MRV-M500 Transmission line enclosure Soundqubed wiring Knu rca XS Power battery CNF terminals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.