okay so im a senior in high school this year and im trying to get into college but i dont think my grades are good enough.

so im just wondering what kinda grades everyone else had when they left high school like GPA and stuff.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

mine was pretty high...probably around a 3.8 (and i about to graduate college with a 3.51..top 20% :) )...but i wouldnt really sweat it. if u dont get in then just go to a community college to get all of the bullshit classes out of the way for a year or two and then you could probably transfer to a university...just MAKE SURE that your credits can transfer if u do that...just try your best on the act or sat...i mean its too late now to fix ur gpa...so u either get in, or u dont and go to a CC for a year or two before hand...not a big deal, plenty of people i know did that...

i likes me some audio stuff...

high school is a waste of time as far as education goes imo...i could have learned more on audio forums or watching the discovery and history channels 7hrs a day, 5days out of the week....college is a completely different ball game, especially after your sophmore year and when u get into your major classes...there is no structure really and ur kinda on your own if you actually wanna show up to class or not...and that is exactly where people get into trouble....if nobody is telling them to come to class then they dont...the professors get paid if the teach 40 or 4 students, so they could care less...

i likes me some audio stuff...

2.7 overall high school and goin to Chico in the Engineering program. A big factor I found was what you want to do. more impacted majors will require higher GPA's, less impacting ones will be more forgiving.

I graduated with a 2.9 and a 23 on my ACT... first year I went to a community college(which i suggest). After my first year I got accepted to Michigan State, Central Michigan, Grand Valley, and Saginaw Valley. I went to Saginaw Valley because it was only 40min away from my parents and their CS department is pretty killer. Right now I'm at senior class standing with a GPA of 3.2(this was after I fucked up my sophmore year and failed two classes).

^^What amatt said above also... high school and the first two years of college are kind of a waste. Once I got into my CS classes I actually liked going to class... and I haven't got anything below a B+ in any of my classes that are for my major...

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000