What if someone messes with my truck?

I feel your stress, my last theft episode is still fresh in my mind and it definitely stings when you work your ass of for something and some punk just takes it. So here is the thing....I see so many people spending thousands on audio gear, then they skimp on their alarm. First off, get insurance and make sure it covers your shit. Get a good alarm, I have a 2 way Viper and love it. Get a back up battery for your alarm, and then another siren with a built in battery. A pain generator in the cab wont hurt any either and maybe even some strobes in the cab. And finally, and this is difficult at your age but...dont show off...dont advertise what you have, it's just begging someone to take your shit.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Get one of these

http://www.bumpertalk.com/bumpertalk/BC050A.html

But seriously, where do you live? We had kids whose parents bought them BMW 7 series and ridiculous cars like that and no one ever messed with any of them.

Edited by JGod

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I was worried when I drove my car. Nobody bothered it. I stayed out in it till it was time to go to class and was one of the first ones outside.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I feel your stress, my last theft episode is still fresh in my mind and it definitely stings when you work your ass of for something and some punk just takes it. So here is the thing....I see so many people spending thousands on audio gear, then they skimp on their alarm. First off, get insurance and make sure it covers your shit. Get a good alarm, I have a 2 way Viper and love it. Get a back up battery for your alarm, and then another siren with a built in battery. A pain generator in the cab wont hurt any either and maybe even some strobes in the cab. And finally, and this is difficult at your age but...dont show off...dont advertise what you have, it's just begging someone to take your shit.

Thanks man. I do need an alarm upgrade. Haha just hard to pay for stuff when you are my age. Gas in that thing has me broke. Anyways I don't show off, that's not me. I keep to myself and I try to get a long with everyone. Showing off though, I mean I don't rev it up and stuff but I do like to keep it clean and shiney :)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

compustar alarm i have the viper 5901 and 5902 ther ok but compustar takes the cake

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

how about be humble. you ever see anyone who wasnt being a douchebag get fucked with?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.