1 marine vs 30 cops @ occupy wall street

carlosg_313

Man n8 you really like to categories people don't you? I can see where your coming from since that's really how the protest started... Now its a whole different ball game then pot heads without jobs...

So what are they protesting? Ask ten people. Let me know what ten answers you get.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You know the only issue with these videos? They only capture one side of hte story. They only capture a short period of time. Do you have any idea how easy it would be to set up? Im not for police violence at all but I wont base it off those videos.

exactly. all they record is police grabbing "innocent" civilians and putting them under arrest. but what the camera person did not capture is that "innocent" civilian broke a law that will have him placed under arrest. its funny that a person with a camera can manipulate someone easily with a title and upload it on youtube. its funny when protestor start throwing thing, threaten police and cursing at them, yet complain and bitch why they are getting arrested and when resisting arrest, they get "roughed up" a bit to be placed under arrest. its hard to know whats really happening in the video without being there in person.

when i was in a protest for immigration shit couple years ago in Los Angeles, it was a peaceful protest that i witness first hand. people holding signs and walking in the middle of the street. i did not see any cops in riot gears, or arresting people that day....but when i see this video with cops in riot gears and arresting people, what the fuck is going on?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Man n8 you really like to categories people don't you? I can see where your coming from since that's really how the protest started... Now its a whole different ball game then pot heads without jobs...

So what are they protesting? Ask ten people. Let me know what ten answers you get.

what the hell are these people protesting about btw? lol

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

ITT: people with no cause bitching about ppl who may or may not have an actual cause?

Lol what?

what the hell are these people protesting about btw? lol

I couldnt really tell you. Like I said you can ask ten people and get ten different answers. You'll get people who say that corporate greed needs to be controlled by the govt(who has their hands in the cookie jar) And then people who say that corporate greed needs to be stopped but the goverment needs to stay out of it. Thats fine iwth them since they are in bed with it anyways. Everyone agrees its corporate greed thoguh. I guess people forgot that companies are in business to make money. I deal with the bullshit everyday because I actually work for one of th elargest global IT companies in the world. I agree there are alot of things that could be changed but lets not forget that those corporations that are so evil emply hundreds of thousands of people. They also provide the luxuries that everyone loves. Im willing to bet that if you were at an occupy movement you'd find more apple products than you could carry. Apple is one of the largest corporations int he world. I guess that makes it ok to pick and choose your own battles though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

They interviewed a person and the guy said rich only pay 1% of taxes they should be taxed more and pay for his collage.... they asked why and his answer was I want them to lol.... they don't know what's going on in the world and want Shit handed to them for free.

Right now im making 46.50 an hour and the more i learn and work hard the higher my pay goes. I busted my Ass to get to this point and they should do the same

Archived