Audiobahn Vs Polk

TarponPride09

im looking at these

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_2786_Audiobahn+ACIS62.html#

but i really want the polk mmc6500s are the audiobahns good?

EDIT: link to the 6500s

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_6855_Polk+...MO+MMC6500.html

If you reaaly want the Polks then why are you looking at the Audiobahns?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

not to mention the audiobahns say 200w rms @4ohm....thats alota power for speakers which will, more than likely, sound like crap.

I wouldn't go and say they sound like crap. I bet they hold there own for the price range.

It's all about what you can afford and what you like in sound.

I have used and use plenty of cheaper speakers for people of different taste and budgets.

I bet 90% of people couldn't tell the difference from brand to brand if they just listen to it.

Up until I blew my door speakers at a comp I used a set of 9 dollar speakers. Everyone who listen said they sounded fantastic, even at a SQ event. So don't judge just by a brand.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i dont have the momo's but i got the db6500's n they get hella loud n are rly clear n mine handle 300 each or say they do aint rly pushed on em yet, so ied go with the polks but ive not rly listened to the audiobahns befor but polks more of a sq speaker n does a good job at being one

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

over at ca.com they rave about the pheonix gold RSD...might wanna check those out...you can get them on ebay for like90 bucks

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Archived