Sonic Electronix

kinetic 2400 for stok chevy replacement

Wats up everyone! Im not sure if its possible but i heard u can replace the stock battery up front in an 02 chevy tahoe with the kinetic hc 2400. I wanna do the transplant but i dont know if it can be done. If it could or if thers another kinetic you can use to replace it please lemme know.

Fuck warning points.

try measuring the stock battery, and then compare that to the aftermarket battery sizes. :shrug:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

if im right you can fit an xspower d3400. it would be better than that kinetic most likely

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

The 2400 will not just drop in if thats what your asking. Will it fit, SURE. might need to remove somethings and make some brackets.

I dont mind chopping. But is my truk still gunna start and function all the stok electrical ok with it in as a replacement?

Fuck warning points.

The 2400 will not just drop in if thats what your asking. Will it fit, SURE. might need to remove somethings and make some brackets.

I dont mind chopping. But is my truk still gunna start and function all the stok electrical ok with it in as a replacement?

Why wouldn't it?

Replacing stock battery with aftermarket one is just like replacing small bottle of water with bigger one. Same thing, exept you can now drink much more

Why wouldn't it?

Replacing stock battery with aftermarket one is just like replacing small bottle of water with bigger one. Same thing, exept you can now drink much more

Haha thanks man made it easy for me

Fuck warning points.

An 1800 will drop in but a 2400 will be a bit of work. Make a template using 1/4" mdf see how you can make it fit instead lugging that big ass battery. (that's what I plan on doing for my 'hoe and shifting the 1800 in the second tray)

Good luck

Thanks man!

Fuck warning points.