PLEASE WATCH AND HELP IF POSSIBLE

Damn man that shit sux so much!!! I can't quite feel how u r feeling but I got my car broken into and my flip out indash was broke but thats all that happened to me tho...

This was a couple months ago in Modesto

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

I despise thieves, motherf><kers to sorry to get their own shit they gotta steal someone else's. I feel for ya, hopefully you get your stuff back or they catch em

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Yea what model viper? Mine had a back up battery and my compustar that I have now does too. Sorry to hear bro.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

people need to get job's instead of stealing what we work hard for I don't know about any of you but it takes me a long time to save for something new. In Ohio insurance does not cover any aftermarket audio just stock.. I have to park on the street so I got the 2 way autopage alarm and it setup with a backup battery....

Edited by DK99

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Thats bullshit man......few yrs back a shop around this way was getting peoples addresses when doing their alarm installs....and mysteriously if those cars had nice set-ups, the stuff would get jacked without the alarms ever going off... who better to disarm everything or know if it has a back up battery than the guy who put it in. They eventually got busted for it somehow.... did you do your alarm yourself...??

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO