Toxiccasper Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 Just get toilet paper and fold it like you are making those paper fans and when you have about 2 inch wide strip put it between you buttcheeks pulls up your pants and leave it be lol
Torres Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 lol at first i thought it was you, the way it was reading. i was like damn...he's got some balls to post that here hahaha. funny ass shit right there omg. the details he uses...
paul Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 Oh the pain and agony of ass-defeat. That is the funniest shit I have ever read. The feeling of two brillow pads rubbing together is one thing. Having that same feeling between your ass cheeks, uh oh. :lol: I wonder if he felt a little aero dynamic after he did that. Or if his butt whistled when he was going to class.
sam48879 Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 LMAO oh my god that is some funny shit i woke everyone in the house up laughin then made them laugh because i wouldn't let no one sleep till i read it to em
Sampsonite Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 LOL!! That made me laugh so hard. I was honestly crying. O man, Thanks for posting that. OMG! Funniest thread on SMD BY FAR!! LOL, I am still bustin up.. I Needed that Laugh Bro. Go Find More Shit Mang!! LOL --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
groundpounder2k2 Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 OMG! Funniest thread on SMD BY FAR!! LOL, I am still bustin up.. I Needed that Laugh Bro. Go Find More Shit Mang!! LOLI agree...............thats funny as hell bro........... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
DeepHittersMagazine Posted November 10, 2007 Author Report Posted November 10, 2007 i think the mod should sticky this, i just read it again and i woke up the old bat, damn i hae to go now and spend time with her. Damn DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
mrwigglezdj Posted November 10, 2007 Report Posted November 10, 2007 i read this to the ole lady lastnight at midnit when she got home from work and she about pissed on herself laughing Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
DeepHittersMagazine Posted November 11, 2007 Author Report Posted November 11, 2007 bump for being Sunday DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.