Jump to content

got a package today


Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah those are the nice blocks ron ranalli won at a local comp donated to the show by toolmaker, beast inputs for sure

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted

whats the eta on your build?

not to sure with the holidays coming up and 2 kids. Its rough

yeah those are the nice blocks ron ranalli won at a local comp donated to the show by toolmaker, beast inputs for sure

He told me he bought them LOL

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

sucks i might have to get rid of this set i got a speeding ticket i need to pay by next month hopefully i can come up with the cash $400+ for damn ticket

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

sucks i might have to get rid of this set i got a speeding ticket i need to pay by next month hopefully i can come up with the cash $400+ for damn ticket

damn that sucks man! I was hoping to see your new build log mane!

Posted

sucks i might have to get rid of this set i got a speeding ticket i need to pay by next month hopefully i can come up with the cash $400+ for damn ticket

damn that sucks man! I was hoping to see your new build log mane!

the build will still continue im not selling it all i might not even have to sell these.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

sucks i might have to get rid of this set i got a speeding ticket i need to pay by next month hopefully i can come up with the cash $400+ for damn ticket

damn that sucks man! I was hoping to see your new build log mane!

the build will still continue im not selling it all i might not even have to sell these.

that sounds good! I lucked out on my noise violation ticket which was 650 bucks lol

Posted

Payment plan

yeah ima give them a call on monday see what they can do

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

so the court will not take payments will either have a F/S thread later tonight or tomorrow for these I only got till the 17th to pay it. :shrug:

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2028 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...