XS Power

yup ive got one as well. It gets real interesting when you start doing multiple batts linked. lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My one alt has a few marks on it from dropping a cable that was still hooked up to the batt and the ring is almost 1/4 gone :pardon:

Watch that charger though, it shouldn't be going that high. Is it an AGM charger or just some old school one? My old one works the same way (16 but for 10 minutes then down). The batts gas when they get hot, so I would assume as long as they aren't getting warm it's no biggie, but I could be 100% wrong.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

My one alt has a few marks on it from dropping a cable that was still hooked up to the batt and the ring is almost 1/4 gone :pardon:

Watch that charger though, it shouldn't be going that high. Is it an AGM charger or just some old school one? My old one works the same way (16 but for 10 minutes then down). The batts gas when they get hot, so I would assume as long as they aren't getting warm it's no biggie, but I could be 100% wrong.

Yeah it's supposedly an AGM charger but I haven't been impressed (Schumacher sc-7500A I believe). I just ordered a 12 v XS intellicharger on my lunchbreak FTW :santa: ! Doesn't make much sense to have so many batts and run the risk of damaging them from a bullshit charger.

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 5K (would like to be 7.5K)

DC 350.4

(2X) SOLOX 18s WALL 17 CUBES

(3X) XS D3100'S REAR / (1X) D3400 FRONT

Kenwood Excelon flip-out w/rear view and navi

Singer Alt FTW

TOO LAZY TO LOG BUILD, MAYBE TOMORROW

LOL nothing like getting the pucker factor from shorting out a D3100. Should be fine though.

When I first started at XS I had a battery in the box and the top was open. I was going to take the battery and a hold down back to the office and without thinking about it just dropped the hold down on top of the battery......................... well the hold down was basically cut in half and there was a firework show like you hadn't seen before. All of this happened inside my truck in the back seat. I was like :ehh: nobody seen that all is good...........lol

You can actually weld with the little D375s. There is a company that uses those small batteries in their portable welding kits. Pretty cool actually.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg