Second Skin Audio

Hifonic hfi 12s

pitbullninja

Whatever you do decide to get DON'T go over the rms rating. Over powering them will not make em louder, you'll end up blowing your subs and you're out the money and you have no beats.

If you try them build a box to spec and be easy on the power and if you're looking for louder just upgrade later on.

I hear you but I was planning on get a certain amp for this build

they will be fine on the 1k.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

I heard they were decent for the price. Box is everything.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

Whatever you do decide to get DON'T go over the rms rating. Over powering them will not make em louder, you'll end up blowing your subs and you're out the money and you have no beats.

If you try them build a box to spec and be easy on the power and if you're looking for louder just upgrade later on.

Any specific box i need since I'm putting that much on them?

I wouldnt get another hifonics sub... i had the atlas wired at 2 ohm on an mtx jackhammer suppose to do 600 rms. It blew after 1 or 2 months

Changed nothing and dropped in an alpine type R i have had it for close to a year! No problems

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I wouldnt get another hifonics sub... i had the atlas wired at 2 ohm on an mtx jackhammer suppose to do 600 rms. It blew after 1 or 2 months

Changed nothing and dropped in an alpine type R i have had it for close to a year! No problems

Maybe you were clipping it ? How many watts did you have it on

id just start with 2 cubes each and then build the box bigger/smaller based on how they do in that box. don't expect to get the box perfect the first time id be expecting to build atleast 4-6 boxes before you get one that performs really well. but just keep at it and you will get it down.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

Maybe you were clipping it ? How many watts did you have it on

Maybe i was idk, cuz back then i had no idea on how to tune, so i just did it by ear. The amp is suppose to put out 600 rms @ 2ohm. And with my stock electrical on 4 gauge monster wire, but no big 3 i might have actually seen 600 watts. More than likely it was less tho.

Anyways im just trying to say if i was clipping, then the alpine took it like a champ and still does today...

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

id just start with 2 cubes each and then build the box bigger/smaller based on how they do in that box. don't expect to get the box perfect the first time id be expecting to build atleast 4-6 boxes before you get one that performs really well. but just keep at it and you will get it down.

I know but I was told that if you were purposely going over the rms on these subs you would need a different box than if you were doing rms

I know but I was told that if you were purposely going over the rms on these subs you would need a different box than if you were doing rms

If your going over rms then i believe you should make the box a little smaller..

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived