tool maker

Audio Customs

id like steve to let you advertise here, i only went caco to find you to ship stuff to aus, here would have been easier. im sure your section would get alot of action :drink40:

EDIT: forgot say, you make sexy stuff

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

ive actually wondered the same thing.

toolmaker you should hit up steve and see if you can advertise here.

many people are referred from here to CACO to get stuff like this.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

• 2 months later...

I get that kind of stuff from "audioanonymous" here on SMD. You can also Find him on facebook, Geoff Cayemberg, or see what he has @ project db.com Prices are the same if not cheaper, probably quicker turn around.... I got my dual inputs and these distro blocks from here, now thew have "project db" engraved in them.

283257_1792575346418_1600682969_3102869_5002686_n.jpg

Tell him ya herd it here on SMD from Chris H.

I just ordered mine a little while ago and must say that the customer service was great and shipping was fast. I placed my order and got an email the next day stating that he didn't have any and shipping would be delayed cuz he had to make them. I still got both sets right at a week from order.

Archived