Jump to content

hey whoa (Vids inside)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Posted Image

those are some flexible 1/0awg wire. Kicker i assume?

He's sponsored By Kicker and Kinetik. What do you think? Also, maybe it's because I own kicker wire, but it has a look of it's own to me.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg
Posted

Posted Image

those are some flexible 1/0awg wire. Kicker i assume?

He's sponsored By Kicker and Kinetik. What do you think? Also, maybe it's because I own kicker wire, but it has a look of it's own to me.

sponsored bye kinetik and they only gave him 1 battery?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
  • 2 months later...
Posted

sponsored bye kinetik and they only gave him 1 battery?

You think i'd just get free shit? I don't think so. I get discounts, not free equipment.

Team Phat HertZTeam KickerTeam Kinetik Power2005 MECA DB2 World Champion2006 MECA DB4 World Champion4 DD 9515's4 Kicker ZX2500.1'sI'm not a 1 note wonder...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9111 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...