You need 150. I have been a member since 07 and have less than 60 posts..

Which is why I said to actually become a contributing member here to the forum. It is pretty obvious who spends time here and who doesn't. There is a plethora of buildlogs to read through, heaps of informational threads where you can actually converse and learn something or teach something. 150 honestly isn't that much and have always felt like it could be raised :pardon:

But you are definitely not going to hit that number by not posting ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You need 150. I have been a member since 07 and have less than 60 posts..

Which is why I said to actually become a contributing member here to the forum. It is pretty obvious who spends time here and who doesn't. There is a plethora of buildlogs to read through, heaps of informational threads where you can actually converse and learn something or teach something. 150 honestly isn't that much and have always felt like it could be raised :pardon:

But you are definitely not going to hit that number by not posting ;)

^^^^That. I have only been a member for a couple of months and look at me now, thanks SMD forums :good:

Or you could just go around doing this:

:nothingtoadd:

Edited by brownm3

I was always taught, if you don't have something nice to say.... I visit all the time to collect knowledge but I try not to comment most of the time because many of the younger members would think I am an A$$.. There are just so many young people that really do not know what a true Audiophile is but think they are one (or the little hoodlums that post sometimes that just need a boot in the a$$..)

So, I have been here for a long time, I am a nice guy, so I don't post. :)

Edited by david in germany