Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a set of those hornblasters you heard in that very video..they are illegal here in FL and ive already gotten one ticket. But its worth the faces in the end. I dont blast old people or women carrying babies (for fear they would drop the baby when they get scared). Other than that I let em have it.

I know its bad but that would be kinda funny to see...would definitly be fucked up though

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Posted
I have gotto get a train horn in the stang, SC drivers are crazy and I need to let them know whats up when I get cut off. after I get my new box goin I am gonna have a lil room in the trunk for the compressor so now all I have to do is find some badazz horns and stuff them into my front fenders so as not to give them away when I pop the hood.

the horns are pretty big tho. may be hard finding room

 

 

Posted (edited)
huh? SMH?

Yes SMH, Shaking my Head.

What makes them "two ghetto boys"?....cause they were black? or maybe they way they like to dress?....wow

Edited by BOXCHEV
Posted
I have 2 sets of quad horns on the dodge. i have both of them running on 200psi each and they r rediculous! standing about 10ft anywhere around the truck, your ears ring!

Video? :) I only have the one Triple horn (eBay) at 150 PSI and it gets pretty loud.

Posted (edited)

I saw the actual car used in those videos at Slamfest, and that fucker is loud. He has horns in the engine compartment, and under the trunk. It scared the shit out of me, and I was expecting him to honk them. He said he can be heard for almost 12 MILES AWAY!!!! The guy said he went to jail 6 times during the making of the DVD, and I would believe it after seeing some of the things he does, like honking them at a cop pulling him over.

Marauder

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...