DC Sound Lab

Two level 6 12s! Tensile problems :(

make sure it's secured down good....that's a lot of weight up high, could see it tipping forward/backward pretty easily

Edit: box looked thin the first time I looked at it, looks pretty wide now should be good lol

Yeah I have four L brackets on each side of the box did a test push and took her for a test ride took some corners faster then normal and it didn't move a inch.

If you get it playing by saturday let me know. unless your in anchorage all weekend. Im also waiting for teamhts build to get done. He knows his shit and i wanna hear it hahaha. But those subs are ridiculous. Bigger ass then nicki manaj(or whatever her name is)

If I'm lucky...just another month and I'll be done. I really wanted to be done in the next two weeks but due to some type of error...I'm still waiting on the last four of my mayhems to be built and then shipped. I have 2 of 6...and yep...still waiting...lol.

$5 demos or two for $7

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If I'm lucky...just another month and I'll be done. I really wanted to be done in the next two weeks but due to some type of error...I'm still waiting on the last four of my mayhems to be built and then shipped. I have 2 of 6...and yep...still waiting...lol.

$5 demos or two for $7

Delays suck balls man. I have been waiting on my alt for awhile, but it should be here soon. How about I will demo you if you demo me haha. And Andy I am only going into anchorage for one day have to get my girlfriends iphone 5 repaired.

this is classic...

guy: what do you have in your car bro?!

you: just 2 12's..

guy: nice nice, well i got 2 15's, JL audio!

you: cool bro, so do you wanna hear my system?

guy: sure, 12's normally hit pretty good, but not like 15's.

you: :peepwall:

^lol

Haha only reason I wanted two 12s, just to blow people's minds on just 2 12s. But they are inverted now it's the motors are a dead give away. Oh well as long as it sounds good

lol

my favorite thing to do is 12 inch setups. For the wtf factor

"We're gonna put a system in your car, we're just going to run a single 12", and I gotta be honest, shits gonna get a little weird."

Lol

XS-power1.jpg