only if they dont have the same title on the 360 :D

j/p whats all coming out? make a thread about it so this one isnt off topic.....it is a Wii thread after all :D

so to stay back ON topic, i only have the sports game that came with the Wii (and the kids say the gamecube games still work)......but whats all out that doesnt suck or have weeble wobble characters? Anything a 36yr old would like or do i calmly walk back into my kick-it room and play my own consoles and leave that alone :D?

I bought mine for the simple fact of MARIO....

I like that lil fucker, mario galaxy is pretty cool, not really grown man stuff but it turns back your clock..

Also the fact that you can download any sega or nintendo game from the console and play it, Imma get mortal kombat 2 and start rippin arms off bodies and all that good stuff again, turn back the clock 10-15 years...

The kids love playing that damn wii play game, the one that comes with a remote and has 9 games on it, ping pong goes hard, and for some ungodly reason they like playing that damn cow race game jumping around like idiots...smh lol its funny though......

We also made characters that look just like us, almost, didnt have any gold teeth to put on mine $$$$$$$$$ :mad:

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI

WIth Christmas on the way ur boy Godsmack has a Wii hook up if ur lookin for one for a present. Brand new in box.

Not boot leg, not refurb.

PM me if ur lookin guys.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

roommate got one....we have Wii tournaments on breaks from our work. Mostly Tennis and baseball.....I kick some ass at Wii Tennis. We seriously get pissed at each other too haha. and as for mortal kombat....my other roommate got armageddon cuz I was saying we needed a bloody fighting game to kick each others asses at. Now we got 2 PS2s and a Wii setup on two 17" flat screens.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I just started looking for a Wii this week. ( Yeah I know )

The in laws want to get him one and I got to do all the dirty work to find one. I gots my feelers out on a few places this week but I won't resort to paying top dollar for one. My boy can get an IOU for one :lol:

What he doesn't know that he's not getting won't hurt him. :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I just started looking for a Wii this week. ( Yeah I know )

The in laws want to get him one and I got to do all the dirty work to find one. I gots my feelers out on a few places this week but I won't resort to paying top dollar for one. My boy can get an IOU for one :lol:

What he doesn't know that he's not getting won't hurt him. :P

I love mine

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Hopefully I'll get one Sunday morning. I was told by my friend who works at a toy store that they got a shipment in this week, and they go on sale Sunday when they open. Only catch is if I want a 100% chance of getting one, I have to get there at 4 in the morning. Oh well, it'll be worth it

yeah i was on a hunt for a wii today as well for a bday present but i think im giving him my ps3 cause i picked up the last 60gb ps3 at sams club for 550. ive been looking for one of these forever i didnt think they existed besides ebay. its more expensive than the 80gb i know but so much better. it plays my ps2 games so much better than my old ps3 with the emulator.

Edited by Amalan

• 2 weeks later...

i own a wii as well.. it's fun as hell when you have a 4-5 players playing.. otherwise i play madden 08 or NFS pro street.

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz