Numatik's Bagged 2004 Silverado

Keep up the passion, sounds like a great plan!

Man of my word it just takes time! :good:

Let me know what's up with the current indash when u decide to change it out, I might be interested...

Kk I'll trya nd remember. It will be around summer time, so if your ready for it shoot me a pm if your still interested. It will take me a little bit to remove it because of where everything (through the dash, BEHIND some of the dash... and tucked wayyy up in the passenger kick) is routed/located.

Personally I like the Kicker setup...its not the low end COMP series and I've used almost every one of the Kicker items you have in my cars over the years. I'm not sure why you're having noise or hiss problems like you said...sounds to me like poor RCAs or wire routing. I still have my KX300.4 and I've never had any problems with it...even running each channel @ 1 ohm accidentally for a month (it got super hot but never failed). I bet this truck is even more impressive in person!

I grew a Fosgate man, Im a fan of there entire speaker line selling from the p series allt he way as my time in beat shops. There amps are to swear by but there power woofers are junk. But I still run there amps. I had a deal for two sundown 3k but it fell through, so I will be picking up a second T4k when the S-20 is ready for it.

I didnt mean to bang Kicker that bad, just when I started in car audio I was competing. I did it for a few years and just grew out of it. I do still need a loud system in my truck, and in my show truck a very loud system (10 t3 audio Ts 10s on almost 10k fosgate watts) Not to much super sized stuff from kicker except the war horse (seen them in the flesh and god its alot of power for a mainstream company) and the solo x (never even ran across anybody at a show rocking one)but there amps are great quality and they have a decent sub/speaker line up. My system sounds "OK" but I just have very high expectations. The highs are a bit hissy, but im pretty sure the crossovers were eliminated for the all the fosgate tweeters in this thing. Allll the speakers in the front either driver side front one channel, or passenger side front second channel. with components they have a crossover to split the tweet from the full range but just by ear it seems this is missing. I used to sell the fosgate 360 series and they are AMAZING. Lots of users on hear swear by them as well, you can control ALOT with them

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

Ordered 2 kicker zx350.2 to change out with the single kx400.2 thats currently in there. Its gonna be a piece of work, so I'll post pictures of the process. All the wiring is behind the back seat, and it looks like to pull the back seat you have to pull the box, which means you have to pull the center console, which means you have to pull a seat out. Alot of work for a dual amp install huh? I am redoing all the wiring, a new Tsunami distribution block I have BNIB, and also a second run of 1/0. Well I think (and hoping very much)I can get to all the seat bolts with a little TLC and I shall post how I do it. Amps should be here next week!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

Also the JB weld we spoke of earlier wasnt just the fuel cell, it was that audiobahn center console sub too. Yes thats right people, JB welded the woofer to its perfectly cut out and flushed and sunk MDF ring.

So now, I have to throw towels over the entire interior, and get in there with my grinder and literally cut the woofer out. First I need to get exact specs on my trucks inside cutout for the woofer so I know what ideal subs will fit. I am going to cut the basket off, then get in with my grinder and cut all the way around into the MDF and through the jb welded inbetween the two. It will be a tricky cut I imagine, but I shouldnt have a problem other then a headache doing it. Im more concerned with fragments from the grinder shooting around the truck. I will probably have my girl and a friend or two hop in holding towels completely over the area in the direction where most of the debris is going. This should begin the next few days and I'll post pics, but Audiobahn people are gonna hate what I'm doing lol

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Super sick ride bro.. nice and clean. :drinks:

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Super sick ride bro.. nice and clean. :drinks:

Thanks!

Could you pull the console and cut from the bottom?

Nah top will be easier. The enclosure was built with flushed ,so the easiest way to keep it that way with this little surgery is to cut it from the top

Man for a show truck this guy was an assclown on the install! Good luck man! If you're going kicker, why not try and stay with kicker on the subs? They seem to be pretty versatile.

This truck is just perfect proof that if something looks great on the outside, that it could have alot of skeletons in its closet inside. The inside does look clean with the screen in the dash, to the center console, and even the sub box was prepped for paint perfect and came out clean. But he didnt understand the raw principals we swear by on this site. You can suck a million watts of power from multiple 4awg lines going to a common distribution block with only a single run of 1/0awg!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

As far as Kicker, I dont really like it, but im also not going to change the woofers and the rest of the amps due to personal preference. For now Kicker will stay, and for a while I presume. I also have a big project in my garage that needs love to.....

They glued a perfectly good woofer into a perfectly good box instead of using 50c worth of screws? Sad panda is sad...

Not only that, but they screwed the woofer down into the jb weld to make it even more of a tight bond!!! It makes me soo mad!! Im going to need to be super careful when doing this surgery

sick truck man cool new project!

Thanks!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Jumping back to a previous post, remember that gas tank drama? I will let you guys decide just how ghetto this was. It blows my mind.........

First, upon dropping the tank, the first ghetto fix appeared. On the gas tank there was a threaded stud for the fuel line fitting, at some period this started to leak, and instead of fixing it, they jb welded it....

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

After that, I had them tig that back together and no problems now

Next, as they were draining the tank they found the huuuge ghetto rig. Check this out:

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

annnnnnnnd heres my trophy from this expensive mess. I would like to take all these pictures I just posted to walgreens and have them print them out for me. Next local cruise I know the dude will be there and im going to bring the pics, and bring this piece of angle iron to show all his friends. He always talks shit about me to everyone saying that I ghetto rig. You guys have all seen my work I think I do just fine, (not trying to be cocky).

Heres is the paper thin 'gas tank plug'

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

HELLA jb weld on this piece

IMG_0572.jpg

This fucking truck must have a jb weld sponsorship between the woofer thats jb welded to the box, the tweeters jb welded to the pillars, the jb weld gas tank, the jb welded gas tank threads, and im sure I will keep adding to this list as I continue to build this truck

:fryingpan::wtf::fool:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived