Numatik's Bagged 2004 Silverado

sick truck, i love looking at silverado builds, and what kind of rims you got?

Thanks man! Im def digging it, its my 3rd Silverado Iv had the 1998 square body, the first rounder body in 01, and now the second newest style in 2004. Fun trucks for sure! The wheels are Panther Juice 6 22s, 9.5w 6 lug. I want to trade them with cash for some 24s, but they have to be a decent brand and have to lay on my truck so its gonna be tough. When moneys better if I dont get a trade I am just gonna have to save for the wheels. These wheels are super nice, but I just want bigger!

yea, right now i have some 20s, but i want some 22s with white inserts, or the original 20s from the trailblazer, i wish i could fit 24s, but my truck is just lowered with the c-notch, but im definitely watching this thread, what are your plans with the sub stage

Thanks man! Im def digging it, its my 3rd Silverado Iv had the 1998 square body, the first rounder body in 01, and now the second newest style in 2004. Fun trucks for sure! The wheels are Panther Juice 6 22s, 9.5w 6 lug. I want to trade them with cash for some 24s, but they have to be a decent brand and have to lay on my truck so its gonna be tough. When moneys better if I dont get a trade I am just gonna have to save for the wheels. These wheels are super nice, but I just want bigger!

yea, right now i have some 20s, but i want some 22s with white inserts, or the original 20s from the trailblazer, i wish i could fit 24s, but my truck is just lowered with the c-notch, but im definitely watching this thread, what are your plans with the sub stage

That would be sweet. I had a trailblazer SS before my accident but had to sell it. I really liked the stock 20s they were clean. They def dont have much room suspension wise, but I liked the adjustable air ride in the back that came stock :yahoo:

As of right now the subs are going to stay as is. In time they will be swapped with 4 12s, but my other project takes priority over this one. The Silvy is my daily and I have done hellllla work to it since I got it. I just got some ground loop isolators in today and im awaiting the 2 new sets of components. Hopefully that should do it for now other then little stuff. I am posting on craigslist to see if somebody wants to straight trade my 22s for there 24s (it does happen sometimes if people dont like they way they fit or ride) Then this summer its getting a new paintjob

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

That would be sweet. I had a trailblazer SS before my accident but had to sell it. I really liked the stock 20s they were clean. They def dont have much room suspension wise, but I liked the adjustable air ride in the back that came stock :yahoo:

As of right now the subs are going to stay as is. In time they will be swapped with 4 12s, but my other project takes priority over this one. The Silvy is my daily and I have done hellllla work to it since I got it. I just got some ground loop isolators in today and im awaiting the 2 new sets of components. Hopefully that should do it for now other then little stuff. I am posting on craigslist to see if somebody wants to straight trade my 22s for there 24s (it does happen sometimes if people dont like they way they fit or ride) Then this summer its getting a new paintjob

yea, i am trying to trade mine for my cousin's 22s, the only problem is that i have already bought brand new tires, also he is selling his truck, and the worst is that he lives in mexico, the trip is not bad, but it will be really hard to get them over there, then bringing them back to my house, i wont take my truck overthere, and his cant pass

and what will the color scheme be

yea, i am trying to trade mine for my cousin's 22s, the only problem is that i have already bought brand new tires, also he is selling his truck, and the worst is that he lives in mexico, the trip is not bad, but it will be really hard to get them over there, then bringing them back to my house, i wont take my truck overthere, and his cant pass

and what will the color scheme be

Damn that would be a headache either way. def figure out the style your going through. I really hope I can find somebody to trade + car audio amps woofers or cash

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

Well when Kasey was here we discovered a speaker was out. Upon replacing it, I noticed another one that would come on intermittently. First I just thought it was a crossover issue, but upon removing the speaker and giving it the 12v pop check, it had nothing when all the rest tested normal. So I am replacing 2 of the sets of mb quarts with newer models, the PVL216s. Damn money pit. I have been selling parts like crazy so its been funding this and supply for the S-20

I forgot to update, I ordered the spekaers, got them and installed them. They are coaxial components, and they sound pretty damn good :woot:

DSCN4180.jpg

DSCN4181.jpg

DSCN4182.jpg

The old screw in cone looks better cosmetically imo, but adding 4 more speakers to the mix was a way better idea. They dont look to bad

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Glad you are taking care of the problems and making it better. I have been in your shoes before on getting vehicles and finding out the problems and fixing them, but after it is all said and done, it will be worth it.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

i love those doors, hope i can do some to mine, and how did the speakers perform

I have built these kind of pods before. glad these pods were made, one less thing to worry about. I hated fabricating them before, and it was at work so I had to bang it out as fast as possible. Its funny because the ones I did make were to a 2006 silverado, and the exact body and interior as mine. Same exact truck! On mine The driver one had a crack in it at the top so I sanded it down again and reshot with a 150% perfect match. holding the 2 pods next to each other you couldnt tell a difference. I was amazed!

The speakers slam, crystal clear, louder and clearer then before 10 fold. The other speakers were over 6 years old and wernt perfect and not performing and cutting in and out. Cosmetically they looked good but thats how some trucks tend to look on the outside.

Glad you are taking care of the problems and making it better. I have been in your shoes before on getting vehicles and finding out the problems and fixing them, but after it is all said and done, it will be worth it.

I love this truck and it isnt my first time having to do all this work, but it was def worth it. This truck is not going anywhere so I did dump alot of money into it. Still has a lot that i need to do, still looking for 24s, still getting paint this summer, still needs a 360, still needs a new indash, and eventually a different sub setup but thats a lonnng ways down the road, its just not high on priority's at all. I love this truck, but its gonna slow down a lot because the S20 hasn't had love in almost 2 months. its time to finish the bed, so that build thread is going to come alive again. :yahoo:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

That's the plan! I try really hard. Alot of hard work. The silvy was in truckin in 09 so now it's just a cool daily.. Honestly I want the s20 in minitruckin that's one of my lifelong goals and I want it so bad. Iv built that truck from scratch and it means alot to me

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived