Second Skin Audio

is pumping 97vac into two 18's ok?

I'd say your amp is right, you're definitely clipping. They'll ship the DD-1 wherever you'll pay to ship it to.

i was hoping not to buy anything but fuck it i dont think anyone in NZ even has a dd-1 so im gonna be the first here to buy 1 :D cheers guys

well if thats the case, since you will be the only one with it in your area... Make money with it, and charge other people that want to use it... i know i'd love to use 1, just dont have funds for it

Don´t forget he is the only basshead for lightyears in his area and he need 6 hour drive to the next caraudiostore. But maby he can make a vew $, or he share use and astronomic westcoast custuoms shipping with the caraudiostore. He give it tthe store and if he need , they can send it for 4,20 NZ$, what a nice number.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

also with them in sealed boxes the only time you will smell the subs is if they are on fire.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

.5 stable by themselves means you need to be around 1 ohm strapped.

yup ive got them wired down to 1ohm each and briged on the amp connections

positve and negatives from each sub going into the 4 positive connections of the amps with the rcas in bridged mode 1 master 1 slave

ive dont a dmm reading and says the subs are at 0.5ohm 2 0.4ohm

I'd say your amp is right, you're definitely clipping. They'll ship the DD-1 wherever you'll pay to ship it to.

i was hoping not to buy anything but fuck it i dont think anyone in NZ even has a dd-1 so im gonna be the first here to buy 1 :D cheers guys

well if thats the case, since you will be the only one with it in your area... Make money with it, and charge other people that want to use it... i know i'd love to use 1, just dont have funds for it

Don´t forget he is the only basshead for lightyears in his area and he need 6 hour drive to the next caraudiostore. But maby he can make a vew $, or he share use and astronomic westcoast custuoms shipping with the caraudiostore. He give it tthe store and if he need , they can send it for 4,20 NZ$, what a nice number.

hmm i dont quet get what your on about there? do u mean WCC wil ship it for 20 nz $? or i will get a used one from them for 20$ shipped?

x2 this. you can make big bucks if theres people around you that have systems.

yeh im not to worried about money most bassheads i know around here are good friends hell i even give them free 2 gauge and 0 gauge wire i dont think i could charge them and there only good mates because there bassheads and the only bassheads around for miles lol

the only problem is that they no bugger all about systems thats y i signed up here hell 1 mate not long ago was using 10gauge wire to power his amp LOL but now his new amp wont power up with 10 gauge so i had to give him 2gauge wire

Nzbasshead when you get your dd1 hit me up,

I'll drie to you just to tune my system on it. Everything is so expensive for us down here

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Nzbasshead when you get your dd1 hit me up,

I'll drie to you just to tune my system on it. Everything is so expensive for us down here

yeah sure dude where abouts you stay in nz?

I'm in Auckland man but travel a lot for work

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/