Second Skin Audio

stinky coils

qcbangin

Wait what kind of songs are you playing when they get stinky cause you could be playing below your tuning frequency.

X2.. this is the 1st thing I thought of. If your tuned to 37 and your trying to play gucci and jeezy that's your problem most gucci is low 30s jeezy is 30s 40s. Put your subsonic at 1o'clock.. and tune your box lower.. I can raill hard on my system with airforces.41hz but put in some low 30s shit with subsonic set low waaaallaaaa! Instant smell and I'm tuned to 35. Try playing a variety of songs . And tuning by ear is possible my ear is right on with the dd 1.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I listen to distortion (at the level where it can't be any louder regardless of how much gain). Listen to sub exursion (flappy noise).

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db