RONDO VS. ROSE  

5 members have voted

1. 1. who is the better ALL AROUND Point Guard in the NBA

• Rajon Rondo
    • Derrick Rose

I know there are no VS. threads allowed here but i had to do this because me and my bro have been arguing about it all day. who is the Better ALL AROUND point guard.

RAJON RONDO vs. DERRICK ROSE.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Rose is faster, more athletic, finishes at the rim better, and is a better shooter.

Rondo is seen as the better passer due to his assist numbers but he's passing to three hall of famers and working in an actual structured offense, where his job is to pass, pass, and pass.

If Rose ever gets a HOF'er/all-star(Boozer's soft) next to him he'll put up the same scoring numbers and could match Rondo's assist numbers.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Rose is faster, more athletic, finishes at the rim better, and is a better shooter.

Rondo is seen as the better passer due to his assist numbers but he's passing to three hall of famers and working in an actual structured offense, where his job is to pass, pass, and pass.

If Rose ever gets a HOF'er/all-star(Boozer's soft) next to him he'll put up the same scoring numbers and could match Rondo's assist numbers.

I'd agree with the fact that Rose is a better scorer. No one can argue that. But I think that Rondo has better court vision, because of his assist stats, he is a better rebounder, and a better defender, because of his steals stats... I think Rondo, for the position of Point Guard and what that means for a team, is better. But Rose is perfect for his team because he is the only real All Star. He is like the LeBron (when he played for the Cavs) of the Bulls.

BUT if they went 1 on 1 Rose would win all day. haha

What does anyone else think?

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

cant compare they are asked to do different things. Rondo cant shoot for shit though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Rondo for 2 reasons for me, I'm a huge Kentucky wildcat fan...( prefer NCAA over NBA) ...Bleed blue, and I like how he kills it all around..he's a great damn near shut down defender, and the dude pulls triple doubles outta his taint all day...

Until Rondo learns how to shoot!! Rondo is one of the best slashers to the basket as well as assist. Rose can do the same, except he can shoot lights out, on a given night, but still can shoot 50% on any night!! :shrug:

I make this statement because at the end of games where the score is close, teams will back off of Rondo about 10ft to force him to shoot, otherwise they're basically playing 4 on 5. That killed them last year in the playoffs. Although he did have the one game where he them pay for doing that.

Edited by miniSPLlancer

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

oh yeah... not gonna dissagree.... and even with what i wrote...if i was a GM with a pick to start a team... i would take Rose.... hes a super star that will fill the seats... and the other dude is right... hes doing it basically by himself.... if the dude had any help... they would probably be unstoppable... but like N8 said... they are both asked to do different roles.....Rose to put up points.. and Rondo to distribute...