Second Skin Audio

RE audio "shocker" box

What's it say when you try using Torres? You might have to save it with .exe. I had the same problem until i did that. Saved it as a unknown file.

Just chiming in on the torres part. Carry on. :pardon:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I'd try to go a little bigger on the box as well, especially seeing as low of power as you plan on using. I'll plug in some numbers tomorrow when I get back to my computer.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

What's it say when you try using Torres? You might have to save it with .exe. I had the same problem until i did that. Saved it as a unknown file.

Just chiming in on the torres part. Carry on. :pardon:

I'll have her try it man. Thanks dude.

I'd try to go a little bigger on the box as well, especially seeing as low of power as you plan on using. I'll plug in some numbers tomorrow when I get back to my computer.

Sweet. I can go bigger aslong as the depth stays the same man. Thanks Zach.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

I'm a noob tryin to learn! How do you figure up port dimensions and port volume? Please someone help me! Also how do you guys know what lengths tune to what? Like how did you know he wasnt goin to be tuned right?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I'm a noob tryin to learn! How do you figure up port dimensions and port volume? Please someone help me! Also how do you guys know what lengths tune to what? Like how did you know he wasnt goin to be tuned right?

torres box tuning calculator go to the subwoofer/encloser section and its the post at the top read then download

torres box tuning calculator go to the subwoofer/encloser section and its the post at the top read then download

I have it but I still get confused :/

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I know for a fact that the rex subs on thar kinda power sound ridiculous in a good t-line.

Don't happen to have a sketch up of it do you?? lol

1x8t-line9125feet.jpg < that's one i did that should work great for a 10 (although we put an 8 in it lol)