Very Nice Custom Computer

up for sale is my custom built gaming/ workstation PC tower only i have well over 3500 in this build and its time to let it go asking price is 3000 shipped to the lower 48 (keep in mind shipping will be over 100 for something so large)

specs.

core i7 920

coolermaster cosmos s case

coolermaster 900w psu

asus rampage III extreme

gskill ddr3 2000mhz 6gb ram

corsair h50 water cooling

asus TV tuner

xfx radeon hd 5770 graphics

red cold cathode

asus wireless lan card

9 coolermaster fans not including the psu fan

4 patriot memory 32gb ssds (one is dead but i will include it anyway)

depending on negotiated price i might include 1 western digital caviar black 1TB drive

the case is custom painted flat black on the inside and all the fans are hard wired and cable management couldnt get better

310102_290554857642121_204746726222935_959476_1767903211_n.jpg

before packaging and shipping i will be fully reformatting everything so you will need a copy of windows (for security reasons)

Edited by zayres29

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

• 2 weeks later...

ok?

do whatever you want chances are nobody is interested anyway i dont know what your reasoning is you can lock/delete this thread if you want i dont care

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

ok, your charging 2007 prices for a PC that is outdated for the last 4 years.. Nothing in that build is worth hardly anything.. IF you dropped your price an additional 2200$ and asked $800, you might h ave a buyer.. Sorry, a 5770 GPU, that ram, old i920CPU just has no value left in this market... And another killer is Socket 2011 is due out in a matter of HOURS, even worse for your resale value.. Your asking price of 3000$ is no different then asking 2000$ for an audiopipe AP30001D, and me being a mod on this site, I feel its my responsibility to look out for the better interest of other people too, and what you were wanting to get is JUST WAY WAY WAY WAY OUT THERE and I felt it needed to be brought up.

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

delete the thread then

they are 2009 prices btw

and show me something that is running something better that ddr3 2000 um... nothing the ram is perfectly usable in computers now and in the future

Edited by zayres29

delete the thread then

they are 2009 prices btw

and show me something that is running something better that ddr3 2000 um... nothing the ram is perfectly usable in computers now and in the future

NOt only can I show you, I CAN SCHOOL YOU!!! I920 came out in 2007/08, I HAD SEVERAL. Dont argue with me son, Ive been doing PC's before you learned to wipe your ass

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny