700 is for a months grocery. My special diet food (which cost more), a fifteen year old boy (nuff said), a two and three year old and a wife. Oh plus two pitbulls! so it goes, the Beast has it's own bank account. I don't mind sharing that here because it's fam here unlike other spots plus I don't see you guys. I guess Im going to have to go to new supermarket..Strangely enough, i just checked the CC account and I see alot of unauthorized charges coming from mainly South Jersey. I smell fraud. I will call them now to straighten this out

$700 a month in groceries for two adults a teenager and two toddlers in NYC sounds about right. Keeps gettin harder and harder to live nowadays...grumble...

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

$700 a month in groceries for two adults a teenager and two toddlers in NYC sounds about right. Keeps gettin harder and harder to live nowadays...grumble...

yea, im about to pack it up and move. Im thinking about Orlando real hard right now

I feel your pain $700 is what I spend for my family(wife, 8yr. old, 18 mth. old) per month here in Maui, Hawaii. I guess I can't complain, you have to put up with the cold weather. Good luck with finding out who is screwing with your CC account.

1991 GMC Suburban 4x4 1500

JVC-KDAVX2 DVD Player w/3.5" screen

Alpine 4100 4ch amp(Components)

Punch 60(midbass)

2xHiFonics Brutus BXi 2006D "2000 watt rms"(subs)

MB Quart 5 1/4" components(Front stage)

HiFonics Zeus 6 1/2" components(Rear Stage)

Rockford Fosgate Stage 1 8" Subs x 3

Rockford Fosgate P3 12" Subs x 6

17.2 cu ft. box - bracing/port= 15.3 cu. ft.

tuned to 38hz.

KnuKonceptz 0/1 gauge to rear battery

Big 3 with KnuKonceptz 0/1 gauge

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412429

You know when you first do the shopping, you have a goodie that you wanted as soon as you unpack it. Well all of under bosses were waiting for their treats and goodies, the disappointment that I saw in there face was not a good feeling. Now I have to wait til tomorrow to go shopping again and waste another 1.5 hours. The lady at the counter was "do you want me to save it to the side". I could of done that but I guess my pride was bruised.

lesson learned. don't assume what you may have on that card. check the account before you leave the house and be sure you have the money. i've been in line many of times and have gotten declined but i had a backup card there also.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module