Sundown Audio

SA-8 v.2 Prototype Completed

He hasnt announced a presale price yet and I am not sure about the airspace but if you look at the new 8 its a little bigger I don't know how it will affect the old. 6

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

The box requirements are equal to the old -- the box I'm using right now is 0.77 before all displacement so really close to 0.6 after it's all said and done and works GREAT.

I would have made it smaller but don't think my PR would have fit on the side :)

Edited by sundownz

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

i just bought an SA-8 2 days ago. should be here tomorrow. gonna build a box for it today or tomorrow. would love to pick one of these up in the pre-order to drop into the same box :drink40:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

The box requirements are equal to the old -- the box I'm using right now is 0.77 before all displacement so really close to 0.6 after it's all said and done and works GREAT.

I would have made it smaller but don't think my PR would have fit on the side :)

Awesome! I love that SA-8's require nice tiny boxes! Saves space! for the pre order what options will we have for online dealers?

shrunk AB pic.jpg

I am in love with Sundown Audio and those subs my money wasn't right earlier this year but it is now and I was planning an SA-8 system 4 to be exact and waiting on these would give me time to get everything else together. Plus scooter makes a point Sundown Components FTW I would love to do a complete Sundown build.

Wow! you better not be putting these in Gabs car haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I am in love with Sundown Audio and those subs my money wasn't right earlier this year but it is now and I was planning an SA-8 system 4 to be exact and waiting on these would give me time to get everything else together. Plus scooter makes a point Sundown Components FTW I would love to do a complete Sundown build.

Wow! you better not be putting these in Gabs car haha

LOL, Oh noooooo she would castrate me but I am planning a more low key custom system for her accent something that frees up all the space in the cargo area maybe some shallow mount subs like the JL flats but no those sexy ass SA-8's will be going into my next big Civic build coming soon to an SMD forum near you. I just need to get my electricals together.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

LOL, Oh noooooo she would castrate me but I am planning a more low key custom system for her accent something that frees up all the space in the cargo area maybe some shallow mount subs like the JL flats but no those sexy ass SA-8's will be going into my next big Civic build coming soon to an SMD forum near you. I just need to get my electricals together.

Wow haha and i was thinking about running this in my car! lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg