Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

if you guys get on cod 4, i play quite a bit. i sent some of you friend requests so accept em and invite me to the party and we'll be good to go.

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

i got this game too just havent played much look me up my name is Phayro

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

I do not play the Online part much. I prefer the online play of Quake Wars. I play CoD4 online once a month or so.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Posted

just hit 25 days last night. geez man

damn dude, ive only played for 7 days. i gots me some catchin up to do

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...