Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am gonna try to go and play some free for all right now. I am gonna be on tonight for sure. zaxfire is my name..And I am a noobie and I get stabbed alot. Ha Ha..Anyone can sneak up on me.

Posted

yeah im def getting socom when it comes out any idea when the release date is?

was nov 2007 but now its just early 08 :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

I will accept your friend request in the morning. I am tired..It is 1 oclock and I gotta get up at 5. Oh it is so on tonight.

Posted

zaxfire wats you psn chevyboy ima add you when i get off work FTW!

i hope you guys got mic's. so i can tell you when ima about to kill you..lol hahhha

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 950 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...