Well you have great memories of her bro. Just let her live through you in a positive light because she will forever be with you man. Im truly sorry for your loss. I know what its like to lose a CLOSE loved one. Just keep your head up and doing something great with your life and your mother will be with every step of the way :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks man. That is awesome, your mom is still with you and watches you, i promise. Keep your chin up man. Sick trucks BTW

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

totally wasant expecting that either, im sure she would be proud of she was still here. She's watching you from somewhere though bro

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I wasnt expecting that at all. Sorry for your loss pimping. Go do something to make her proud.

X2

Both my parents are pretty distant... For many reasons

Sorry for your lost bro. I have a few close friends who were in your shoes and a coworker that talks about his mom all the time to me (she passed). And they all told me everytime we see each other for me to hug my mom. And i know where you're coming from. I told my mom i love her from time to time and even buys her flower even now and then. I don give a dam what others think of me loving my mom, but i rather not wait til she is dead to tell her and to show her that i love her.

Life is too precious, time is too short, and love is too valuable, i took every oportunity to show her that i have l owe her more than what she've given me. Afterall, you can one have ONE mother in a life time. But thanks for the reminder! You're a good kid bro!

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db