Just decided to throw up a little vid of the 18W6 going to work...not bad for $100, eh? Power is being provided by a bridged Alpine MRV-1507(look up the guts on this thing, it's sweet). 15hz tone first, then 20hz tone...followed by the epic "Bass, I Love You" and another one called "Bassotronics with Bass Mekanik" that can be found on the realmofexcursion.com downloads section.

Thanks to Bassotronics for providing great bass music, as always!

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Sexy, do you know if/when the 18w6 will be back in stock? I missed em last time.

They came back for a little bit today, but for $200 this time...then they got pulled again.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

jl doesn't make a recone for the older w0 woofers do they? i got a 10 and a 12 with "rotted" surrounds, they sounded great and still work good but without a surround im screwed, i wonder if a partsexpress's surround kits might work for it tho, if not i might just make a video and blow it lol, the w0 12 handled 600rms likea champ

good woofers the jl but a bit to expensive

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif