OP wanna go to Electric Daisy Carnival with me next summer? completely serious.

It will be the best night of your life.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Mornin' bro! Just checking in to let you know we're always here for ya.

Also, just don't do what's in my avatar when you're with a chick and you'll be fine.

Edit: Shit, some chicks might like it.

Woke up to my mom bitching... Like 1 me going to the gym not you're business. It's my body, 2 I'm trying to ge a job and you're yelling at me cuz I'm not ready to go when you never told me we were going? And 3 just cuz I'm still in bed at 1 don't mean shit my back hurts.... Other than that I'm good

finkster

that was nice of u.and pit i know how u feel but your 18 fun starts now ae 18-28 will be the best years of your life..we all here for ya

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

and bud if you want to talk just holla send me a pm

good or bad its someone to talk to

if i was there i would be ya mate for sure

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

no way u got anxiety

mate i have that

a socail pobia a fear of what people think bout u and u r unsure what they thinking

Archived