FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

Some one is trying to grow their e-peen in this thread. Smh...

How is this any different then rap, where people slang crack because gucci is their idol? Juggalo's are just to easy of a target to make look bad. What about kids who overdose on syrup because lil Wayne drinks it? This is why I hate people.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-er3AmNgsRjE/TWB-qHRDbbI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/m0jHc3OKSHo/s400/hypocrite2.jpg

Hypocrite is hypocritical, lol

I don't get what you are trying to say because I wasn't judging anyone. All I was trying to say is icp isn't the only group that people copy what they rap about.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I have been to ICP concerts where I have bumped into someone and made them drop their drink and they say no problem.

Go to any other concert; rap, rock, or cuntry (and yep I spelled it CUNTRY) and you do the same thing your most likely getting into a fight, shot, stabbed or something other than it no problem.

Don't hate on what you don't know about.

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

That's cute, do you guys do each others make up too?

Rolladoe, start at 3:00

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

The term originated during a 1994 live performance by Insane Clown Posse. During the song "The Juggla", Joseph Bruce (Violent J) addressed the audience as Juggalos, and the positive response resulted in Bruce and Joseph Utsler (Shaggy 2 Dope) using the word thereafter to refer to themselves and their friends, family, and fans, including other Psychopathic Records artists.

this is a juggalo. those retards out doing the stupid shit that gets into the paper and on the news are not juggalos. the are, a bunch of retards. juggalos are a group of people that wouldnt normally fit into society. they accept each other as family because everyone in there life turned there back on them.

im proud to be a juggalo. im not saying i had a shitty life, or that i didnt fit in. i had a great life and tons of friends, but the people you meet at the gatherings and shows,they dont care what your like at all. they take you in as family and treat you exactly how you treat them. you might think we are weird, or psycho, but we are just the same as anyone else. and i pray that when i die, my soul goes to the Juggalo City.

WTF dude.....you just quoted this shit directly from Wikipedia. Think for yourself man....damn!

this is the definition. this is how it started. i can think for myself. incase you didnt notice i gave my definition also.

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

Archived