Eclipse DIN connector pin diagram?

Hey guys figured I would ask in here since I didn't find anything in google. I have a Eclipse CD-3000 and I want to do something custom with it. I need to find the connect pin locations for aux/changer controls.

Thanks

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

No one knows the pin diagram? I may have to test and share

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

are you referring to the harness? like which pin it is in the harness?

I would have thought this woold be in the manual on the eclipse site.

unless you are referring to the pins on the back of the faceplate

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

lol. Iam not a "tard" Iam an electrician by trade, figured with out me spending an hr figuring what pins do what, was hoping someone knew. Its the DIN plug for the CD changer/Aux in/ NAV/ Satelite radio. Its a common 9 or 12 pin plug like the old school style CD changer plugs.

sundown.jpg

I have somewhere.

Ill dig

Edited by Ray
2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Gracias Ray... Iam only concerned of missing a "sensing" wire or something like that. . Flipping through sources there it doesn't automatically pop up "aux" assuming because no plug is there

sundown.jpg

you have to hold the "disc" button down for more than 3 seconds or something ('til it beeps again) to pull up the aux system. I have a cd 3000 but I couldn't tell you what the pins do for the aux plug.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

K I will check that out

sundown.jpg