Jump to content

Why do we like pie?


Recommended Posts

Posted

can she cook

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Posted

is.... is that you?

Fuck no, i'm the pink shirt hollister loser remember? Check my "new" eclipse build in the sig.

OH YEAH.. the walking pie. :lol:

Posted

:facepalm: I like it cause it feels like vagina. So i've heard haha

you need to find yourself some different women.... :peepwall:

:facepalm: I like it cause it feels like vagina. So i've heard haha

A virgin vagina is alot like fucking a warm cherry pie, feels great... but you'll never get all that filling off your mattress.

:facepalm: I like it cause it feels like vagina. So i've heard haha

you heard vagina feels like the pies you've been fucking?

:lol:

It was off a movie.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...