By Far The Most Perfect "i Told You Soo"

Well your friend is gonna be in more trouble than that..If your friend survives..Having Ammonia burns is the least of his worries.. Chemical Pneumonia is a likely outcome from inhaling a huge amount of Ammonia..That is if the ammonia doesn't or hasn't burned his lungs.. What is wrong with kids these days. Kids tell your friends before they go drilling into pipes and drinking various liquids to do some research and see what can happen to them before they do these dumb things...

P.S. Anhydrous ammonia is used in manufacture of Meth.

Coolwazabi, Its a gas. You learn this in High School.

Read this..What is Ammonia..

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts126.html#bookmark02

Here is some interesting reading...

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/HS/HSEES/methlabs.html

Edited by zaxfire69

i just talked to someone i know thats into the meth bit or was.. and i didnt hear anything in the contents he said that needed ammonia....lol his main contents were cold n flu medicne, starting fulid for the either , coffie filters, ice, water, denatured alch. duracell batts. bunch of mason jars and lids, hot plates , muratic acid, iodine, and a few things i forgot already lol .... so yea i doubt he was tryn to make meth but who knows it could be ghetto meth or a new form of country boy meth

Some Common Meth Ingredients

Alcohol -

Gasoline additives/Rubbing Alcohol

Ether (starting fluid)

Benzene

Paint thinner

Freon

Acetone

Chloroform

Camp stove fuel

Anhydrous ammonia

White gasoline

Pheynl-2-Propane

Phenylacetone

Phenylpropanolamine

Rock, table or Epsom salt

Red Phosphorous

Toluene (found in brake cleaner)

Red Devil Lye

Drain cleaner

Muraitic acid

Battery acid

Lithium from batteries

Sodium metal

Ephedrine

Cold tablets

Diet aids

Iodine

Bronchodialators

Energy boosters

Iodine crystals

Lab equipment - including tubing, unmarked Mason jars with tubes attached, stained coffee filters, 2-liter pop bottles, blenders, camera batteries, wooden matches, propane cylinders and hot plates - are tip offs to the production of Meth.

Individually, each product is legal and useful. But when mixed together and processed, the results are deadly - to the producer, user and innocent bystanders.

http://www.mappsd.org/Meth%20Ingredients.htm

Edited by groundpounder2k2

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

typical meth heads around here are toothless, and their eyes are sunk back in their heads and there always twiddleing their hands and looking around every blinking second

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets