By Far The Most Perfect "i Told You Soo"

Please take the time to read....

well heres the story.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/specials/p...p;storyid=67566

"a ammonia leak due to someone drilling into pipeline"

this is a true story about earlier today:

ok i am at lunch (high school) and my usual buddys sit down, normally just 6 of us in a group. I hear one of my buddies talking about a pipe under the alafia bridge, he for some reason said he was drilling into it(idk why) he descibed it as a green tube with yellow markers on it. Im thinking hmmm prolly just a tube for electrical, then he says when he hits it, it sounds very hollow and empty. so then im like it must be gas dont mess with it, the rest of the group says the same. well a couple hours later i hear some of the houses on the river must evacuate due to an ammonia leak. at that time im thinking "holy f*cking sh*t" that has to be him. well turns out it was a massive 6" metal pipe containing ammonia, very high pressure ammonia at that. and he has suffered very serious burns all over his body. and more than likely he will be facing some SERIOUS time, the whole county of hillsborough is here with all there officials, helicopters, the whole 9 yards, so he is in some DEEP SHIT! i just had to let that out and vent....

Edited by wizkid

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

lmfao thats fucked up man, i was watching cops last nite and all they were showin were the southern fla tampa area ..... yall are just hard core aint ya lol....hope your frined makes it out of the hospital and the cops find his lab and other than that everything truns out ok

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

so...............................why the fuck was this jackass drilling into a pipe..........

to tell you the truth i have no idea....... they are desribing it on the news as access to an inredient to make meth... but i dont think thats it, hes not too bright as you can tell..

- ROE Refs- Majorpayne, Roe, Ceestaypropa, bandcamp, Dumple91, pimpedout97x, Corey anderson, JEXTEL- CA Refs - rtillaree, Rich00 Seismic Disturbance C.C Riverview FL.

to tell you the truth i have no idea....... they are desribing it on the news as access to an inredient to make meth... but i dont think thats it, hes not too bright as you can tell..

alot of tweakers arent....lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

down here we have meth labs all over the place and us normal folk refer to them as "sprak monkies" since there all geeked up and bounceing all over the place....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i just talked to someone i know thats into the meth bit or was.. and i didnt hear anything in the contents he said that needed ammonia....lol his main contents were cold n flu medicne, starting fulid for the either , coffie filters, ice, water, denatured alch. duracell batts. bunch of mason jars and lids, hot plates , muratic acid, iodine, and a few things i forgot already lol .... so yea i doubt he was tryn to make meth but who knows it could be ghetto meth or a new form of country boy meth