Samsung 50" Plasma Tv Question

that means the cable going from the dvd to the tv is not passing signal , double check where you have the cords pluged in , you might have the plugs on the input of the dvd? or on the output of the tv?

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

usually this means you need to switch input sources. i have the same TV except a 56" and it says that on the screen when the source (I.E. dvd, blueray, cable, etc isn't turned on or needs to be switched on the remote to a diff. source)

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Another thing is, well yeah, a source issue, but if the dvd is HD upconversion, you need to select the dvd on the same output, as the tvs input - Basically 720p out from DVD, and select 720p input on tv

My tv did the same sht for about an hour until I got in to the menu of the DVD player

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

that is typical of wide screen tv's and its the program. You can go and change the apect/picture size with your remote to make it fit better but sometimes you loose a little quality (due to "streatching" the picture) or a small part of the picture around the edges from blowing it up bigger.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

how do you like the picture on this? I have a chance to pick up the 42" for real cheap. I have not had a chance to go look at them yet though.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Archived